Microdermabrasion and chemical peels are non-surgical exfoliating and refinishing procedures, done individually or in a series, for revitalizing and maintaining the skin’s appearance and texture. Microdermabrasion is performed using a small stream of fine crystals, which are delivered across the skin’s surface, and then removed via a small vacuum which sweeps away dead and damaged skin cells.
Microdermabrasion can be used to address problem areas on the face or body. One session generally takes about 30 minutes and is relatively painless. There is no down time with these procedures.
Clients have been thrilled with the results of Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels. Below are just a few of the many benefits.
What results can I expect with microdermabrasion and chemical peels?
• Improve dull or uneven tone, acne scarring, sun spots as well as bleached skin
• Clean clogged pores and remove of blackheads
• Soften general roughness or thickened patches of skin such as the elbows and feet
• Decrease the appearance of fine lines and large pores
• Remove surface debris to allow better absorption of topical medications, moisturizers and sun block
• Reduce acne breakouts
How many Microdermabrasion treatments will I need?
You can discuss this with Your esthetician in your free consultation. You may need a few or several treatments depending on the condition and expected result.